- The Jenggala Gift Voucher may only be used as a method of payment for goods/purchases in Jenggala Online Shop and in the local currency in which they are denominated.
- Upon the purchase of a Jenggala Gift Voucher, Code Voucher will be sent to your email address at the latest 2 days from the purchase date.
- The Jenggala Gift Voucher can be used for multiple transactions depending on the remaining balance. If the total transactions exceed the amount of the gift voucher, the balance must be paid in full by other types of payment choices at the checkout point.
- The Jenggala Gift Voucher can be used as a gift and can be used by several different users.
This voucher is non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash in part or full.
- Each voucher on the Jenggala Gift Voucher has a validity of 1 year from the date of the Code Voucher sent to customers.
- The remaining balance of the Jenggala Gift Voucher can be seen when the code voucher is inserted during the check-out point.
- Jenggala does not accept any responsibility or liability for lost, damaged, stolen or any unauthorized use of these Voucher.
- The balance in a Jenggala Gift Voucher is not transferable to another Jenggala Gift Voucher under any circumstances.
- If you have any further questions about Jenggala Gift Voucher please contact our Customer Care or you can simply email us at email@example.com.
Jenggala has qualified and maintains the strict ISO Quality Assurance System as well as certification of Standard National Indonesia for Food Safe and Chip Resistant quality ceramic tableware.